Wednesday, November 12, 2008

It's all in their expressions


This is one of those shots that captured each child's personality in their expression . . .or at least that's what I thought and Nicole (mom) agreed and if she says so, it has to be true. This will not be one that she chooses to be the "family shot" . . .other than the not so perfect smiles, can you find the thing Nicole pointed out that is "messed up" in this shot. I (we) had a wonderful time shooting this family and look forward to many more times in the future.

6 comments:

Quiltermama said...

Do you have a winner yet? Is it little B's tie, about to fly away? ;-)

I still LOVE this family portrait! VERY cool! I especially love the face C is making! :-)

Liz Chivvis said...

depends on what you mean by fly away?

brickmomma said...

B's tie on the outside of his collar?

Liz Chivvis said...

my brick friend you are the winner - thanks for playing!

Quiltermama said...

I meant fly away, as it looks like a little butterfly due to its... ahem...dispacement! However, I'm sure if the prize is a free ice cream or something, brickmomma will happily take me along! ;-)

Nicole said...

I am so glad yall got it! Because Liz thought I was being unreasonable in noticing it :)
LOL! Way to go girls!!!!! For your prize, I will let you see my proofs!